Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Whats a girl to say..




Okay so at the request of my dear friend Kellie who I am sure will be the only one reading this I have jumped on the blog wagon.I have recently been using her blog as a way to run screaming from a deep dark depression and boy has it helped. This girl can do everything from learn to cook to sewing aprons man was I jealous. She has even agreed to posting a Randomness for Rhonda (hence the name of my blog) in an attempt to keep me from my deep dark depression. I thought if she is thoughtful enough to do that for me I would try my own blog maybe this will be the therapy I need. Now you should be warned I am a newbie and suffer from adult ADHD and haven't been medicated since November. With that noted you will see over time the randomness and my inability to focus and stay on topic. I did make a doctors appointment for yesterday to get back on my meds (much encouraged by my husband Love him) but the doctor got sick and I had to reschedule. So maybe by this time next week I will be able to focus and my husband will love me even more.

I guess now would be a good time for background information I am 31 years old and a special education teacher. I am currently working on my masters degree in guidance and counseling and basically have had nothing to do this week. I have been married for a little over a year to my wonderful husband Neil and I have a beautiful stepdaughter Ashlyn who is 11. I am a big softball fanatic and usually play lots of ball in the summer but due to some health issues and summer classes I have only played one game this year. My husband has picked up my slack and is now playing in 2 leagues. This year was my first year of coaching where I helped with the freshmen team at Central. We had a wonderful year and it was a great experience. I also love taking pictures of course I am a legend in my own mind and every now and then will take a photo that I think totally rocks, but I am by far not a professional. I have a quirky sense of humor that sometimes only I get but who cares. I love to make people laugh even if it is at my own expense.

Now for my random thought of the day. My big plans for the day are a trip to WalMart. Have you ever noticed the variety of things that can be picked up at the cash register? Such has sunblock, hand sanitizer, dental floss, or maybe chap stick. Who decides what items end up here? Check out the selection the next time you are standing at the one register that is open despite the line of 20 people and the 15 empty registers around you.

With that said I guess I will quit rambling on and on.. We will see how this blog thing goes I may have just started an enjoyable hobby!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

YAY!!! Way to go Rhonda! Excellent first post! Thanks for the nice words! :)

OK, so you're going right on my list of more blogs and you MUST keep posting photos, love those! By the way, great pic of you and Neil!! Again, YAAY!!

Tiny lint rollers!!! Those are my favorite items on the check out aisle.

Rhonda said...

0h my friend Kellie you are so kind! I must admit I was a little suprised about the tiny lint rollers and not say the Tide to go pen or miniture kleenex's.

Kellie said...

OK ms. rhonda. I keep checking your blog...what's up? PLEASE tell me you haven't posted in a while cause your so busy doing fun things that you just don't have the time!

How ya feeling?