Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Day AWWWW

I didn't get my snow day but I did manage a 1 hour delay. One hour delays do nothing for me since I rise at about 4:30 I've been up about an hour or so before they make the announcement. So I should do something constructive right? Nah that would make to much sense. Although I did put in a load of clothes I guess that's a start. It was funny this morning I got up at the usual time and turned on the local news (yes it is on at 4:30 in the morning) and I sit there glued to the TV for about 20 minutes because regardless I still have to have a shower. Knowing good and well that we are usually one of the last school districts to make an announcement. I watch with a steaming cup of coffee and wait. I see 2 hour delays and then finally a couple counties close to us start calling off classes there is still hope. Then a couple more counties with 2 hour delays... well that wouldn't be to bad I could take a quick nap at least. Then when you least expect it BAM a 1 hour delay AWWW MAN! The dismay the disappointment guess I better find something to wear since I have that HORRIBLE, feeling not so great, extremely bloated days this could take a while. IT will probably eat up my entire 1 hour delay. Oh well I'll just count my blessings and pray for more..... UGH!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Yeah. That one stunk. I was really hoping for the day off too. Alright, we have the rest of this month and next and maybe even March to give us at least one good snow day. I say let the daily snow dance begin!

Rhonda said...

Snow dance I shall!!! Over and over agian!!!!